Home > Authors > Daniel Thevenot
Emeritus professor in environmental chemistry at LEESU (Universite Paris-Est)
- Urban Hydrology
- Urban drainage source control: decision support system for selecting, planning and assessing Best Management Practices (BMPs), either structural (terrace roofs, infiltration, storage basins...) or non structural (street cleaning, urban runoff taxes...).
- Water physics & chemistry
- Critical budget of metal sources and pathways in the Seine River basin for Cd, Cr, Cu, Hg, Ni, Pb and Zn: present situation and evolution since ca. 50 years.
- Sampling of dry, wet and total atmospheric deposits for assessing their metal contamination either in rural or urban areas; development of polymetalic tracors of major urban atmospheric sources.
- Analytical Bioelectrochemistry
- Membrane electrochemical biosensors for medical or environmental applications, pesticide biosensors using acetyl choline esterase.
- Redox potential measurement in natural and waste water: application to biological waste water treatment.
View online : LEESU